“Jesus: Face-to-Face” is a digital curriculum, part of All Belong’s Friendship Together Curriculum collection. To Learn more about Friendship Ministries, a subsidiary of All Belong, click here.
by Tom Joustra
Jesus reveals himself to us in many different ways. Through this study, we will see how several people in the New Testament encountered Jesus face to face; and we will consider some of the ways that we encounter him in our own lives.
- Meeting Jesus through Other People: Luke 5:17-26
- Meeting Jesus When We Feel Lonely: John 4:3-30; 39-42
- Meeting Jesus When We Are Not Well: Mark 5:22-43
- Meeting Jesus When We Feel Guilty: Luke 19:1-10
- Meeting Jesus with His Scars: Luke 24:36-49
- Meeting Jesus through Our Doubt: John 20:19-29
- Meeting Jesus through the Faith of Others: 2 Timothy 1:2-7
- Meeting Jesus Again and Again: Acts 9:10-19