“Unwrapping Your Gifts” is a digital curriculum, part of All Belong’s Friendship Together Curriculum collection. To Learn more about Friendship Ministries, a subsidiary of All Belong, click here.
by Barbara Newman and Ruth VanderHart, with contributions from Evelyn McMullen
God has showered all of us with gifts–but sometimes it’s hard to recognize what they are! Through this study, your group will explore both biblical and contemporary stories and examples that will help all of you unwrap and use the gifts God has given you.
- What are Spiritual Gifts? (Part 1): Acts 6:1-7; 8:26-39
- What are Spiritual Gifts? (Part 2): Acts 9:36-43
- What are My Spiritual Gifts?: Exodus 3:7-10; 4:1-16
- What is the Purpose of Spiritual Gifts?: Acts 2:42-46; 12:1-16
- How Can I Use My Gifts?: Acts 16:16-34